Our client in Edmunston, NB has an immediate opening for a 2nd Class Power Engineer.
- Reports to the Power/Recovery/Chief Power Engineer.
- Coordinate shift activities and schedules as required while maintaining open lines of communications and interactions with maintenance and operations to support and achieve key performance indicators.
- Prior supervisory experience
- Strong focus on safety
- Ability to coordinate and organize tasks and priorities effectively
- Good verbal communicator as well as effective written communication skills
- Self-motivated and leader
- Strong team player
- Promote and adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A creative approach to problem solving: adaptability and flexibility
- 2nd Class Power Engineer License valid in New Brunswick
- Experience in the pulp and paper industry an asset
- Experience with bio-mass boilers, power generation, evaporator, recovery boiler (red liquor) an asset
- Computer skills
- Bilingual oral and written (French and English)
Please submit resumes to email@example.com, including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number: 5282