Our client in Newmarket, Ontario has an immediate opening for a CMM Technician.
- Schedules CMM workload as required
- Preparation and analysis of layout results
- Perform capability studies and SPC as required
- Organize and maintain CMM software files
- Assists with the calibration of measuring instruments, fixtures, gages, tracking and CMM (software)
- Performs and/or assists with Gauge R&R studies
- Responsible for housekeeping in the CMM area including cleaning of CMM surfaces
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree preferred
- Minimum three year experience programming and operating CMM
- Strong knowledge of GD&T
- Capable of reading blueprints
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 103.
Job Number: 6234