Our client located in Grand Falls, New Brunswick has an immediate opening for a Production Maintenance Coordinator
- Promotes a safe working environment and safe work practices.
- Assists in the effectiveness of all maintenance processes including but not limited to, Planning and Scheduling (including Shutdowns), Preventive Maintenance, Break-in work and Emergencies.
- Assists in the effective communication between operations, engineering, and maintenance.
- Ensures work force effectiveness for both maintenance and operations by eliminating the potential for delays.
- Coordinates required housekeeping for maintenance work
- Communicates safety/housekeeping issues and opportunities at planning and scheduling meetings
- Coordinates tag-outs and lockouts of equipment for maintenance work
- Communicates directly with operations and maintenance to ensure planned and scheduled work starts on schedule.
- Communicates directly with maintenance in the planning of work in the backlog that is not ready to be scheduled
- Communicates directly with maintenance supervisors, planners in the scheduling of work that has been planned and is ready to schedule
- Communicates directly with maintenance supervisors, planners in the execution of work
- Communicates routinely with maintenance, operations, engineering to identify opportunities for improvement
- Reviews and screens all work requests to see that the requester has provided the required information such as: Equipment ID, Problem Description, Priority
- Determine jobs that require a Management of Change review and approval, that can and should be handled by operations, and determine whether jobs require an equipment shutdown
- Screens all work requests
- Communicates back to requester status of work requests.
- Reviews emergency work orders to access priority
- Evaluates work order priorities, including emergency and break-in work orders
- Participates in the scheduling of break-in work
- Actively participates in the coordination of work execution between operations and maintenance
- Assists to adjust priorities of scheduled work in progress to execute emergency or break-in work
- Approves work requests to be turned into work orders
- Facilitates all Planning and Scheduling (P&S) meetings
- Communicates and coordinates all scheduled maintenance activities with operations shift supervisors, crew leaders and other affected people
- Coordinates process equipment availability with respect to scheduled maintenance work
- Participates in all Shutdown activities.
- Measure Results including, Maintenance Schedule Compliance, Percent emergency work, Percentage of break-in work, Equipment Downtime – Production and Maintenance, Equipment Availability
- Mechanical Engineering Degree with previous planning experience.
- A strong background in the Pulp and Paper industry would be an asset.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities to completion within a tight timeline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required, including an ability to work collaboratively within a fast paced and structured environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to pull the necessary resources together to complete the jobs required.
- Demonstrated ability to distinguish and balance priorities within the areas of responsibility while meeting both the short and long-term objectives.
- Eligible for registration with the AIGNB
- Bilingualism is an asset (French and English)
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number 6269