Our client located on Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast, British Columbia has immediate openings for Millwrights
- Install, maintain and repair a wide variety of mechanical equipment.
- Operate and inspect material handling equipment (such as overhead & mobile cranes); light mobile equipment (such as forklifts, pickup trucks).
- Clearly document and communicate completed tasks including a description of the repair completed and any follow-up corrective action required.
- Read and interpret blueprints/drawings, produce rough sketches (abbreviations, symbols for machining/welding/assembly, tolerances).
- Set up and perform precision alignments on equipment.
- Work with other trades in a flexible team environment to achieve greater efficiency and productivity.
- Assist Operations in running and troubleshooting mill process equipment.
- Perform routine inspections of mill process equipment to ensure safe reliable operation.
- Use computerized maintenance management system to enter work requests and purchase materials and supplies as required.
- Millwright certificate of qualification (Must provide proof of credentials)
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Superior interpersonal and coaching capabilities
- Ability to work flexibly
- Valid driver’s license
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number 6338