Our client located on the Sunshine Coast, British Columbia has an immediate opening for a Paper Machine Manager
- Support the manufacturing operations in meeting safety, customer, cost, and productivity objectives. You will achieve these results through your leadership and guidance of the operations and maintenance groups involved with our paper machines.
You will contribute your experience and expertise to the areas of:
- Leading your area safety program.
- The development, supervision and implementation of the operation and maintenance plans that will ensure achievement of our Paper Machine production plan.
- Ensuring that product quality from our Paper Machines complies with mill and customer specifications, and meets the needs of our product development strategies.
- Strong management skills to complement strong technical and trouble shooting skills, combined with effective communication ability.
- Proven track record of initiating change, challenging the status quo, and being able to act as a change agent.
- Several years of Paper mill experience are a must in this demanding role.
- Coated paper experience and a university degree would be assets.
- MS Office suite of products, familiarity with SAP and DCS systems would be an asset.
- Potential for advancement
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number 6451