Our Client, located in Scarborough area, is seeking a Shop Supervisor / Team Leader who has strong CNC 5 Axis, EDM processing experience in mold making experience.
Our client is seeking a candidate whose experience can lead their CNC department to a new level and will be responsible to coordinate the department with other departments.
Wage Range: $75,000 to $80,000 plus benefits
- Ensure department adhere to safe working procedures at all times
- Assist in quoting and estimating
- Assist in Budget
- Schedule jobs in tool shop and manage shop floor and manpower
- Responsible for Schedule machines and monitor progress, uptime analysis.
- Contribute to tool design process with other departments.
- Assist with company objectives for Supplier development & management
- Assist in outsourcing decisions
- Liaise Team with Design Engineering, Quality Engineering to initiate and implement new/improved tooling or manufacturing processes
- Oversee the CNC, EDM department
- Responsible for department PM program and full implementation
- Communicate regularly with all department and team members to investigate tooling or investigate tooling or manufacturing process-related problems to discover root causes for corrective and preventative actions
- Observe and enforce ISO 14001 and Health & Safety policies
- Responsible for Tool and machine standardization
- Responsible for Continual improvement process
- Explore opportunities to cut timing on new programs
- Must improve and implement all safety rules and regulations at all times
- Tool & Die Maker and/or Mould Maker Ontario Certificate, or equivalent experience as a Tool Room Leader/Supervisor
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar managerial capacity within a heavy manufacturing or automotive industry
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please, submit your resume, 3 references, along with your interview availability.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity!
Please submit resumes to [email protected] or contract Chris Halliwell directly at 1-877-737-6562 ext. 108