Our client located in Townsend, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Millwright
- Fabricate, construct and maintain mechanical equipment due to process changes and/or improvements
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of machinery and mechanical equipment
- Machine troubleshooting, repair, assembly, preventative maintenance
- Repair or replace chains; belt conveyors; gear boxes/drive chains; hydraulics & pneumatics; welding/cutting; and using power tools
- Will be required to travel to job sites with crew in the south western Ontario region.
- Two to five years’ experience as an Industrial Millwright or Industrial Mechanic
- Welding Certification is an asset
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must have excellent welding and fabrication skills
- Must have a sound knowledge of hydraulics, pumps, motors, conveyors, shaft alignment, pulleys, belts and bearings and the ability to troubleshoot/diagnose failures of the same
- Ability to work in a team environment that is committed to working safe, while focused on improving production and maintaining quality
- Proficiency in hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting is required
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.