Our client located in Northwest, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Electrical & Control Maintenance Supervisor.
- Working closely with Operating and Maintenance personnel, the Electrical and Control Maintenance Supervisor will plan, schedule and supervise maintenance and capital work, and participate in the development and implementation of programs to ensure equipment availability meets or exceeds established maintenance related targets.
- Utilize the Maintenance & Supply Chain Best Practices in conjunction with the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for processing work orders, purchase requisitions, weekly schedules, PM’s, and updating the equipment database;
- The incumbent will participate in the development of the capital and maintenance budgets to establish and ensure objectives are achieved
- Throughout the incumbents responsibilities will be the requirement to ensure compliance to internal and external policies, procedures and regulations with respect to the Health and Safety of the maintenance crews.
- Electrician, Instrumentation trade license or Electrical Engineering Degree or diploma required, coupled with 3-5 years of work experience within an industrialized manufacturing setting.
- The ideal candidate would possess an excellent maintenance knowledge of a pulp and paper manufacturing site
- Excellent interpersonal skills required, including an ability to work collaboratively within a fast paced and structured environment
- Good communication skills with excellent strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance priorities that meet short and long-term objectives; uses organized and efficient work methods;
- Proficient analytical skills required as well as a strong background in MS Office, MS Project.
- The ideal candidate will possess the drive and passion to continuously improve upon the health and safety, efficiency, production, planning and manufacturing cost and maintenance cost targets for the site.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.