Halliwell Consulting is currently recruiting over 200 roles from British Columbia to Newfoundland and are need of an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
We are seeking candidates who not only have the below qualifications but want to grow within our firm. With all of our roles, we offer progressive possibilities to Recruitment and Account Management.
The wage for this role is negotiable, depending upon experience. This is a full-time paid role and the successful candidate will receive a performance and salary review after 1 year.
Basic Job Functions:
- Using Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word and Excel
- Assist recruiters and account managers in researching new clients
- Adding to new clients and contacts to our CRM program.
- Maintain resume databases – Save, re-save, and delete files as needed.
- Create master lists for emailing applicants when new jobs become available.
- Using Social media to assist with recruiting and sales
- The ideal candidate for this role will have completed a Certificate / Diploma in administrative studies or similar field within the past 3 – 5 years.
- Must have a positive attitude with the ability to work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Good typing skills (at least 20-25 wpm)
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Previous Administrative / Sales Skills are an asset
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George @ [email protected] .