Our Client located in Windsor, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Aerospace Controls Engineer
- Utilize AutoCAD electrical to design systems per customer specifications to meet the intended requirements
- Design, write, test, implement and document PLC and HMI software
- Design, oversee and test the production of different types of complex systems and equipment so they function within specified tolerances
- Analyze proposal product, equipment, customer specifications and process requirements to conceive and produce a practical design within the limitations defined by the proposed process, cost, time and the availability of equipment or components.
- Provide the Purchasing Department with technical information relating to Control components as required.
- Assist management in tracking advance engineering progress in terms of delivery and budget performance
- Five + years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering preferred
- Design experience should include familiarity with Aerospace tooling and automation and must include knowledge of fabrication and machining principles
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- The ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Must be able to obtain a Working Visa for US or Canada.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number 6427