Our client located in Aurora, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Assembly/Production Supervisor
- Establishment and control of production processes, methods and equipment, operating and manufacturing procedures /instructions, as assigned
- Follow all Business Management Procedures and make recommendations to improve processes.
- Works mainly under minimum direction, and may take on additional responsibilities as required by position growth, or as assigned by the Operation Manager
- Improvement of quality and productivity metrics through monitoring and working closely with manufacturing teams
- Active participation in both the Equipment Calibration, and Preventive Maintenance programs
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Process/Manufacturing supervisor in a similar environment.
- Thorough familiarity with production processes and flow, components, processing materials etc
- Complete understanding of applicable Quality and Workmanship standards (IPC, ISO, WHMIS, and RoHS etc.)
- Excellent analytical capability to diagnose and correct process, equipment, product flow and production problems.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- We are looking for a Strong Leader
- Experience in Welding Assembly would be a strong asset
Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering degree or Engineering Technologist Diploma
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.