Our Client located in Charlottetown, PE has asked us to assist them in their search for an Automotive Sales Representative.
- Understanding automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Developing buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifying buyers by understanding buyer’s requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrating the automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closing the sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Providing sales management information by completing reports.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhancing dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your updated resume to [email protected] or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1-800-339-5917 ext 108.
Job Number: 5412