Our Client located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island has an immediate opening for an Automotive Service Technician.
• Perform preventative maintenance checks and diagnostic work on vehicles
• Perform repairs on vehicle components and equipment
• Estimate the resources and materials it will take to get the job done in a smart, cost-effective way
• Record all work done manually or electronically
• Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements
• High School diploma with automotive service technician certification
• Motor Vehicle Inspector Certificate
• Valid Driver’s License
• Experience with Fuel and emission systems, Ignition and electrical systems, Brake systems, and AC
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.
Job Number: 5407