Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Wage: $110,000 plus bonus.
- Lead and co-ordinate all aspects of Business Development including the overall Company Business/Growth Strategy
- Coordinate all aspects of the quoting process including review of drawings and completion of pricing/financial models
- Make recommendations to Senior Management regarding selling prices
- Prepare and deliver professional presentations as required to promote the Company’s strengths and capabilities
- Support finance and purchasing initiatives with regards to commercial data and strategies
- Review programs on a regular basis to ensure current costs and volume variances, program extensions, tooling refurbishment or other financial issues are addressed with the Customer
- Ensure accurate files are maintained regarding sales administration & program accounting activities
- Be the main contact with the Group Sales & Marketing staff
- Participate in Senior Management meetings and other functions
- Perform regular workplace inspections and conduct regular safety talks.
- Be involved with accident/incident investigation program and correct unsafe acts or conditions.
- University Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical
- 10+ years of work experience in the Tier 1 Automotive Industry with processing knowledge of Stamping and Injection Molding
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience
- Strong Financial Knowledge preferably supported by a degree in Business or Accounting
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to George Halliwell at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 109 with any questions.