Our client located in Woodbridge, Ontario has an immediate opening for a CNC Lathe Programmer.
- Program, setup & operate CNC lathes to make parts according to specifications.
- Ability to program, setup & operate CNC mill would be an asset but not mandatory.
- Conduct inspections of machined parts as required, evaluating quality and/or performance.
- Provide support in general maintenance of CNC machines like lubrication / cleaning.
- Coordinate all jobs for the most efficient production runs.
- 3-5 years of experience operating and programming CNC Lathes in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be knowledgeable with 3D programming
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and part specifications.
- Able to use different measuring instruments like Vernier Calipers, Micrometer, Height gauge etc.
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot common CNC programming / set up related problems.
- Ability to focus on details and adhere to tight tolerances where required.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent detail-orientation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 800-339-5917 extension 108.
Job Number: 5280