Our client is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join their team located in Woodbridge, ON.
Wage: Negotiable – Depending on experience, but usually between $20 – $25 per hour.
Shift: Straight Night shift.
Our clients are seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Develop CNC Programs both manually and by using software to ensure efficient, cost effective machining of parts.
- Set-up, adjust and troubleshoots CNC machines to ensure that parts are produced according to quality requirements
- Participate in team problem solving and preventative/corrective action as required
- Perform tooling preventative maintenance as required.
- Train and assist CNC operators in insert changes and minor offset adjustments
- Ensure that all set-ups and repairs are done in a manner that will minimize downtime, scrap and tooling costs.
- Ensure that all safety precautions and procedures are followed and work within the guidelines and rules of the plant
- To produce parts to close tolerance, specifications and punctually to ensure high productivity and part quality
- Report any non-conformance to the Production Manager
- Recommend changes to continuously improve tooling and processes
- Perform other assignments from time to time as Department Manager and/or his designees so direct
Our client is seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Machinist Trade Certification
- 5+ years experience CNC Machining in Automotive or Aerospace industries.
- 3+ years CNC Lathe experience in a high-volume production facility.
- Experience in CNC Programming definite asset
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role, please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected]