Our client is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join their team located in Pickering, ON.
Wage: $19 – $22 per hour + Shift Premium on Weekend shift and Benefits.
Shift: Night shift (7pm to 7am). Either Mon – Thurs or Fri – Sun. Overtime paid after 36hrs.
Our clients are seeking candidates with the following skills:
- Must have experience with Mazatrol and Mazak control
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience running FMS (Robotic Cell) and Milling machines (DMU & Seimens Control)
- Understanding of AS9100 quality standards
- Knowledge of geometric tolerancing and dimensions
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of machine tools
Our client is seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Machinist Trade Certification
- 5+ years experience CNC Machining in Automotive or Aerospace industries.
- 3+ years CNC Milling experience in a high-volume production facility machining to close tolerances.
- Experience in CNC Programming definite asset
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role, please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Jim Cooper at [email protected] or call Jim at 1-877-737-6562 ext. 107.