Our client is seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join their team located in Newmarket, ON.
Our clients are seeking candidates with the following skills:
Prepare and operate CNC machines, setup, and program roles available
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
Our client is seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Machinist Trade Certification
- 5+ years experience CNC Machining in Automotive or Aerospace industries.
- 3+ years CNC Milling experience in a high-volume production facility machining to close tolerances.
- Experience in CNC Programming definite asset
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.