Our client has an opportunity for a CNC Programmer to join their team in Concord, ON
Wage: Negotiable – Depending on relevant experience.
Shifts: Candidates must be willing to work shifts as needed including: Days, afternoons and nights.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills:
- Setup and programming of cnc milling and lathe machines using Powermill
- Modify and create models and prototypes using Solid Works
- Setup and manufacture prototype parts and tooling for Production lines
- Verify machined parts and coordinate with quality assurance department
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years as a CNC Programmer in an automotive manufacturing environment
- 3+ years experience with Powermill programming software
- Must have General Machinist Certification or hold a Computer Numerical Control Diploma from a reputable trade school.
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role, please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Jim Cooper at [email protected] or call Jim at 1-877-737-6562 ext. 107.