Our client in Scarborough, Ontario has an immediate opening for a CNC Milling Setup/Operator/Programmer.
- Program, Setup and Operate CNC Milling Machining Centre to make parts according to specification
- Read and interpret blueprints to comprehend work orders
- Refer to specification and drawings to understand the project effectively
- Perform quality checks to ensure product is within tolerance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience operating and programming CNC machine
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and parts specifications
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot common CNC problems
- Ability to adhere to tight tolerances
- Ability of effectively communicate in English
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number: 5157