Our client has an immediate opportunity for a CNC Programmer to join their team.
Wage: $27 – $30 per hour – Benefits available
Shift: Afternoon or Weekend shifts available
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of the theory and practical application of the machining procedures for the assigned 2D & 3D CNC applications
- Read, understand and develop all required information to compete the machine processes to specifications from 3D CAD surface data via the shop floor programming systems.
- Participate in benchmarking new tooling, technologies and processes.
- Utilize the non-conformance process to provide accurate, detailed documentation of all issues, non-conformances or constraints that cause re-work or tool delay and understand why it occurred.
- Will be required to operate and program multiple machines to maintain and ensure maximum spindle uptime
- Will be required to monitor and answer data collection information utilizing the PULSE system
- Maintain workplace safety standards and report any unsafe conditions.
- Other duties as needed.
- College Diploma or Technical Trade certification
- 5+ years experience on medium to large cnc machines, ideally machines with a universal hear (3+2)
- Previous training with 3D CAD & CAM systems and Cutterpath Verification software (Please make this visible in your application)
- Strong ability to handle data manipulation
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Please submit your resume along wage expectations and your interview availability to [email protected].