Our client located in Windsor, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Director of Business Development
The ideal candidate will participate in strategy development and building relationships. Develop key growth plans, represent client to potential customers, and enact strategies with an overall vision in mind.
Experience with the manufacturing of custom dies & molds, automation, fixtures, and prototypes for the automotive industry are definite assets.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management is a definite asset
- 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in manufacturing with an emphasis on strategy development and analysis
- Working with both internal and external teams, Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills necessary
- Working independently or within a team
- Fast-paced environment, able to jump in quickly to set up a plan and be diligent
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organization and Time Management, with the ability to adapting quickly to new situations
- Team leader, capable of keeping others motivated and engaged
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number 6570