Our client located in Brampton, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Dual Ticket Electrician / Millwright.
- Troubleshooting live equipment
- Strong hydraulic, pneumatic, and welding experience
- Strong PLCs skills, troubleshooting and repair
- Strong communication skills are required with the ability to work as part of a team or independently with minimum supervision
- Complete Preventative Maintenance on all equipment as required
- Design and draw electrical services for machinery
- Electrician’s license 442A
- Ideal candidate also has a Millwright license 433A or strong mechanical skills
- Committed to safety and producing the highest quality products
- Forest products manufacturing or manufacturing experience
- Proven ability to be proactive and self-motivated on the job
- Able to work rotating shifts
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Jim Cooper @ 1 800-339-5917 extension 107.
Job Number: 5473