Our client located in British Columbia has an immediate opening for a Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance Supervisor
As Supervisor, Maintenance E&I, you will report to the Manager, Maintenance E/I. Reporting to you will be an E/I trades crew. You will lead your crew in achieving optimum:
- Safety performance.
- Equipment operation and availability.
- Recruiting, training and mentoring.
- Cost control through process efficiencies
- Electrical or instrument trade certificate, a technical diploma, and/or a degree in engineering.
- Experienced decision-maker with proven troubleshooting skills and a keen ability to train/mentor/motivate.
- Heavy industry high voltage experience, P&P preferred
- Potential for advancement
- Supervisory experience in a unionized setting is a must
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.