Our client in Windsor, ON has an immediate opening for an EDM Setup Operator.
- Operate and set up machines to perform repetitive machining operations;
- Clean and maintain work space;
- Read and interpret blueprints;
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments, Single purpose production machine (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and machinery
- Enter codes specifying speed, feed and cut of the tool path for computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ experience with Electrical discharge machine (EDM)
If you feel that you meet the requirements for this position, please forward an updated resume to [email protected], you can also contact George Halliwell directly at 1 (800) 339-5917, ext. 109.
Job Number: 5301