Our client in Brantford, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Electrician.
$35/hr and a full benefit package.
- Provide technical and automation support to manufacturing, packaging and stores.
- Perform investigation of manufacturing equipment deviations and anomalies related to automation and software.
- Implement software changes and upgrades to improve equipment accuracy and runtime.
- Assist other maintenance staff in identifying and procuring equipment and parts necessary for daily maintenance requirements.
- Assist in electrical documentation of changes and upgrades.
- Provide technical support to maintenance staff.
- Program PLC and HMI applications for integration and troubleshooting of automated process equipment.
- Industrial Electrician Certificate of Qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years direct experience programming, designing and maintaining industrial control systems in a fast paced process industry.
- Strong knowledge of process control systems and automation specifically Allen Bradley/Rockwell and Wonderware programming, hardware management, and commissioning.
- Strong PLC Programming / troubleshooting skills. Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database management software, SQL Server and Web server software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of Funuc robotics, Elau drives, Servo Axis controls, Vision systems, HMI programming, hardware management / commissioning and Scada integration.
- Able to work rotating shifts to support a continuous operation (Days, Nights, Afternoons)
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877 737 6562 extension 108.
Job Number: 6147