Industrial Electrician Opportunity
- Industrial Electrician – Licensed
- Proven ability to trouble shoot and repair hydraulic/pneumatic systems;
- The ideal candidate would have excellent maintenance knowledge of heavy equipment used in mining, heavy industrial or pulp and paper industry
- Strong PLC a definite asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional team members
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and working conditions
- 3-5 years’ Canadian tradesmen experience
- Team player and work well with others
- Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
- Candidate must be able to read and interpret mechanical and hydraulic drawings.
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role, please forward a resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected] or call Patricia directly at 1-877-737-6562 ext. 104.