Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Electrician to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable depending on experience.
- Comply with all safety procedures as required by the Health & Safety Act and/or Company practices or procedures including but not limited to the wearing of all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as specified by the Act or designated by the Company.
- Fabricate, install, and repairs electrical/electronic/electromechanical systems.
- Read and interpret drawings and electrical code specifications as well as electrical and electronic schematics such as hydraulic and pneumatic circuits.
- Able to install, examine, replace and repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, cable assembles, light fixtures and other electrical components.
- Perform all electrical preventative maintenance related inspections, documenting and reporting results as per procedure.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance.
- Follow all safety precautions and procedures ensuring that all equipment is safe before releasing to production.
- Diagnose equipment malfunctions using appropriate test instruments and circuit diagrams.
- Troubleshoot industrial control systems and devices.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Certified Industrial Electrician with 3-5 years in a electrical manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of blueprint reading and electrical and electronic control systems.
- Knowledge of electrical code of Ontario
- Sound knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Familiarity with all aspects of electrical manufacturing processes and shop safety
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with combinations of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling.
- Ability to find information, document relevant information and knowledge of computers
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
- Ability to work all shifts (days, afternoons, midnights)
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] .