Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Electrician to join their team.
Shift: Straight Nights
Wage: $30 per hour plus shift premium and benefits after probationary period.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnose and troubleshoot production equipment and/or facility equipment.
- Have the ability to follow department policies and procedures and work within industry guideline.
- Experience with drill presses, grinders, saws, and other machine shop tools.
- Perform preventative maintenance and safety inspections.
- Provide solution to routine or unique equipment problems.
- Promptly respond to equipment related issues with customer oriented manner.
- Other duties as assigned by managers.
- Licensed Industrial Electrician in the Province of Ontario
- 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical schematics
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Experienced with electrical automation, loop controls, sensors, etc.
- Able to perform independent work in running electrical circuits for various pieces of machinery, including electrical panels.
- Able to write simple drawings diagrams, ladder diagrams and single circuit diagrams for the work performed
- Familiar with Electrical Code, ESA regulations, Health and Safety regulation, including lock-out tag-out procedures
- Ability to follow department and safety policies and procedures and work within industry guidelines.
- Millwright experience is an asset
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Must be an individual who shows attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected].