Our client has an immediate opening for an Industrial Electrician to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable – Depending on relevant experience.
Shifts: Applicants must be willing to work shifts as needed including: days, afternoons and night shifts.
The ideal candidate would have excellent maintenance knowledge and experience in mining, heavy industrial or pulp and paper industries and be familiar with the equipment and facilities within those industries.
- Industrial Electrician – Licensed
- Proven ability to trouble shoot and repair hydraulic/pneumatic systems;
- Candidate must be able to read and interpret mechanical and hydraulic drawings.
- Strong PLC a definite asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional team members and be a strong Team player working well with others as well as on own when needed.
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and working conditions
- Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role, please forward a resume, 2 references, your wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected].