Our client has an immediate opportunity for an Electrician to join their team.
Shift: 3 Shift Rotation work 40-48 hrs per week OT Paid after 42 hours worked
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to automated production equipment including stamping presses, hydroforming presses, milling equipment and robotic laser cutting.
- Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain automated production equipment.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC’s) to program and troubleshoot automated equipment.
- Use of robotic systems to program and troubleshoot.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure up-time of automated production equipment, etc.
- Industrial maintenance electrician license is a must (442A)
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Robotics field or 2-3+ years related experience would be an asset
- Experience in trouble shooting and maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- PLC programming experience an asset.
- Able to read and understand blue prints, maintenance and equipment manuals, etc.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 104 with any questions.