Our client in Markham, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Electrician.
- Maintain all electrical production equipment and building electrical fixtures including general lighting and emergency/exit lighting system.
- Modifies existing equipment and installs new equipment as required.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses electric/electronic system faults, tunes equipment and ensures adequate controls and safety measures are functional.
- Ability to carry out monthly and yearly electrical maintenance procedures, repairing/or replacing parts as required, in accordance with the company maintenance program.
- Performs some mechanical maintenance on machinery and automation
- Grade 12 and Licensed as an Industrial Electrician (442-A)
- Willing to work Night shifts.
- Minimum 5 years maintenance experience in repairs and troubleshooting
- Automotive and Robotic experience is a strong asset
- Fully conversant of Ontario Hydro Electrical Code Books
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic machinery as well as PLC programming
- Ability to read blueprint drawings
- Ability to read circuit diagrams and correlate to actual work piece.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 108.
Job Number: 5401