Our client in Woodbridge, ON has an immediate opening for an Electrician.
- Operate within a multi-skilled environment to maintain the plant’s machinery and equipment, while improving processes to minimize disruption to the production line
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment, including PLC and motor controls, safety sensors and relays
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment, including pneumatic and hydraulic systems, drives, bearings and gears
- Proven ability to trouble shoot and repair hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Experience in maintenance of conveyor electrical system
- Strong problem-solving skills related to troubleshooting equipment issues, preferably in a fast paced manufacturing/industrial environment
- Industrial Electrician – 442 A License Proven ability to trouble shoot and repair hydraulic/pneumatic systems;
- Experience in maintenance of conveyor electrical system;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional team members
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and working conditions
- 3-5 years’ Canadian tradesmen experience
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication
- Candidate must be able to read and interpret mechanical and hydraulic drawings.
- Company Paid Benefits after 3 months
- OT after 40 hours
- Rotating shift work and overtime is required.
- 3 Shift rotation days/afternoons/midnights
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 103.
Job Number: 5841