Our client located in Fort St. John, British Columbia has an immediate opening for an Electrician
- Apply your skills to perform assigned tasks and maintain high quality of workmanship.
- Complete training identified by the Electrical Team Leader.
- Assist in the training of other electricians’ apprentices and site personnel based on your skills and abilities.
- Respond to health and, safety or environmental hazards by correcting them immediately if possible, or by advising the appropriate site personnel of these hazards.
- On a routine basis, inspect electrical equipment, confirm correct operation, and take remedial action if necessary.
- Respond to the electrical needs of other team members regarding site operation of electrical equipment.
- Assist the Electrical Team Leader in meeting company and team goals and objectives
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment and report all incidents/accidents.
- A minimum grade 12
- Inter- Provincial ticket (Tradesman Qualifications with I/P standards)
- Past experience in an industrial environment would be an asset.
- Other trade tickets would be and asset.
- Five years recent experience on an industrial site as a journeyman.
- PLC experience of 3 years (Allen Bradley preferred)
- Solid state drive experience – variable frequency and DC
- Process Experience
- Demonstrated evidence of electrical trouble shooting experience
- Must have a class 5 driver’s license
- Excellent health, safety and environmental record
- Experience using personal computers in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Experience in the installation. Testing and troubleshooting of electronic components.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Must be willing to work shift
- Must be willing to work at heights
- Be in good physical shape and capable of completing all tasks which require the ability to lift heavy objects.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability.