Our client in Milton, Ontario has an immediate opening for a General Labourer.
- Read the blueprints and job instruction sheets to verify dimensions of finished component;
- Select and/or prepare tooling for these operations;
- Ensure components are safely secured for processing;
- Ensure effective polishing tasks are completed to specifications and/or JIS;
- Ensure proper emery paper is utilized;
- Perform flame hardening in localized areas of the component when needed;
- Responsible for cleaning and flushing component, using extruding media as needed;
- Ensure production of quality parts by verifying the accuracy of these parts to the blueprint or sketches, using gauges, indicators and other measuring equipment;
- High School Diploma with a minimum of three (3) months related experience, and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and good manual dexterity is required.
- The incumbent must be capable of reading and interpreting documents such as safety policy and procedures, blueprints, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 103.
Job Number: 6044