Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Health & Safety Supervisor to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable depending on experience.
- Maintain an active presence on the production floor to provide coaching, mentoring, and support for health & safety and facilities concerns
- Act as a first point of contact for employee’s H&S and facilities concerns
- Remain up-to-date with relevant legislation
- Partner with the H&S Coordinator for the implementation and maintenance of H&S and facilities initiatives and programs
- Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately
- Assist in the investigation safety and facility related incidents to determine root cause and corrective action
- Participate in the company’s Joint Health and Safety Committee
- Maintain First Aid, CPR, and other related training
- Other duties, as assigned
- 3 years of experience in a health and safety position
- Post-Secondary education in Health & Safety is an asset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong teamwork mentality
- Mindset for continuous improvement and innovation
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 104 with any questions.