Our client located in Summerside Prince Edward Island has an immediate opening for a Hydraulics Service Technician
- Be able to work alone with little supervision to trouble shoot, diagnose and service a wide range of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment such as pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, etc.
- Installation, repair, troubleshooting and commissioning of hydraulic components and systems
- Be capable of field service work, familiar with hydraulic circuits and use of test equipment (ex. flow meter)
- Be able to read and understand schematics (hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical)
- Documentation of work performed, clearly and thoroughly
- Communicate professionally with customers when required
- Mobile Hydraulic Service Technician with 15 years’ experience in the field.
- Level 4 hydraulic certificate.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.
Job Number 6511