Our client in Schomberg, Ontario has an immediate opening for an Industrial Electrician.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to automated production equipment including stamping presses, hydroforming presses, milling equipment and robotic laser cutting.
- Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain automated production equipment.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC’s) to program and troubleshoot automated equipment.
- Use of robotic systems to program and troubleshoot.
- Other duties as assigned to ensure up-time of automated production equipment, etc.
- Industrial and/or construction maintenance electrician license a must
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical or Robotics field or 2-3+ years related experience would be an asset
- Experience in trouble shooting and maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- PLC programming experience
- Able to read and understand blue prints, maintenance and equipment manuals, etc.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 108.
Job Number: 5470