Our client located in the Concord area, has an immediate opening for an Industrial Electrician (Plant).
Our client is seeking candidates with the following skill set:
- Be able to wire and troubleshoot power and control circuits
- Evaluate equipment downtime for root cause and suggest/implement improvements. Evaluate potential risks to similar processes and develop work orders and plans to resolve issue.
- Preventative maintenance on Equipment identifying weaknesses in design and implementing improvements
- Monitor and participate in ensuring all Key Performance Indicators are being achieved and if not develop action plan to ensure success.
- Ensure all key information is captured and exchanged at shift change to support the other shifts.
- Maintain safety standards of equipment and work area in accordance to company policy
- Assist in developing and/or updating preventive maintenance procedures.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment using the appropriate tools and meters.
- Assist Mechanical maintenance team as needed
Our client is seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Industrial Electrician Certification
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience in an automated manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Cod
- Strong working knowledge of Allen Bradley
- Mechanical knowledge an asset
If interested in applying for this role, please, submit resume to Mike Macleod at [email protected] or call Mike at 1-877-737-6562 ext. 103.