Our client located in Northwest, Ontario has an immediate openings for an Instrumentation Mechanic
- Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices
- Good knowledge of Industrial instrumentation and industrial PC applications
- Troubleshoot, repair, calibrate and install a wide variety of pneumatic and electronic instruments.
- Red seal certification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Solid background in heavy industry and construction
- Knowledge of the pulp and paper industry is an asset as well as expertise with electronic controls and analytical instrumentation
- Previous shutdown/maintenance outage experience is also considered an asset
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.