Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic to join their team.
Wage: $35-45/per hour
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance work on equipment such as forklifts, loaders, clam loaders, pickup trucks, and other related equipment.
- Identify and locate problems/breakdowns affecting the company’s mobile equipment and take the necessary measures to promptly correct situation or recommend corrective measures.
- Carry out all welding and maintenance work on equipment.
- Valid Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyperson’s Heavy Duty Mechanic or Heaavy Duty Technician Qualification
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Previous heavy forestry or mining equipment experience is an asset
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Matthew Halliwell at [email protected].