Our client in Brampton, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Machine Builder.
- Assemble, fit and install prefabricated parts to form subassemblies of finish products using hand and power tools
- Position, align and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly
- Quality inspection of parts
- Deburring, grinding, drilling, tapping, honing as needed
- Tack welding of pieces together to assemble parts
- Must be able to measure with micrometers
- Following ABS established safety practices and procedures
- Must have previous assembly experience working in fast passed custom machining job shop.
- Strong Mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to use measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, & schematics.
- Experience with use of air tools, impact wrenches, die grinders, electrical drills, and general labor.
- Flexibility and adaptability are very key attributes needed to success in this role
- Forklift & Crane Experience required
- Strong analytical skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to organize own work effectively, meet deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 108.
Job Number: 5045