Our client in Windsor, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Machining Shift Supervisor – CNC.
- In conjunction with the Manufacturing or Plant Manager, to review the daily work in progress so as to ensure that the scope of work is understood, ensuring that all specifications are understood and conveyed to the assigned shift personnel;
- To assign Team Members job tasks, to meet production goals, as required;
- To plan and schedule production work in assigned departments;
- To ensure that Team Members meet Safety, Productivity and Quality standards, as defined by Company policy and plans, including the accountability to participate personally to provide support or to perform the function directly, as required;
- On a daily basis, or as requested, to update the Manufacturing Manager or equivalent on the status of the assigned jobs, including issues related to required documentation, existing problems, the scheduling of project objectives and all other relevant project issues;
- To ensure compliance to Health, Safety and Environmental legislation, regulations, standards and guidelines;
- To ensure that all Team Members understand and follow, continuously, all Company policies, procedures and work instructions;
- To always exhibit, to the Team Members, a total support of, and dedication to, the Company, its policies and procedures and its Team Members, including respecting the members of the Leadership Team.
- A completed secondary school graduation diploma;
- A completed apprenticeship program and trade certification by the Province of Ontario or equivalent jurisdiction;
- Extensive knowledge of CNC Machining, to be able to support and train Apprentice Machinists
- A minimum of five (5) years related work experience;
- A proven leadership ability;
- An excellent supervisory ability;
- An exceptional organizational ability;
- Problem solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication abilities; and
- A proven ability to work with others in a team atmosphere.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability.
Job Number: 6169