Our client has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Manager
Salary – $100k+
- Provide continuous technical direction to maintenance and manufacturing process.
- 5 years experience in a supervisory position within automotive production industry
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Millwright or Electrician certificate
- Knowledge of automotive systems
- Familiar with APQP, supplier selection and development and quality systems.
- Works as part of the APQP team to ensure that all new product launches are on time and produced with the highest possible quality level and lowest possible cost.
Technical Skill requirements include:
- Experience blueprint reading
- GD&T, VE/VA, DOE, FMEA, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, QS9000/TS16949, and ISO 14001 procedures
- Self-starter, team player and an active listener.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word).
- Participate in new equipment installation, troubleshooting, integration, modification, and equipment upgrades.
- Equipment includes: hydraulic & pneumatic systems, compressors, handling systems, chillers, slitters, conveyors, cranes, forklifts, pumps, and tempering ovens.
- Developing and sustaining skills of the maintenance workforce
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are necessary to effectively participate in a team environment.
- Respond to changing priorities and operating conditions.
Please submit a resume stating salary expectations and availability to [email protected]