Our client located in Northwest, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Planner
- Work together with Production and Maintenance to improve workforce productivity and quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through sound planning.
- Ensure that all non-immediate maintenance work identified is thoroughly planned in accordance with site maintenance process standards prior to scheduling for execution.
- Develop job plans from work requests, operator inspections, PM inspections, and PdM activities that follow the planning criteria, established by the Maintenance Management Team, to maximize craft efficiency, minimize equipment downtime, and ensure improvement at every opportunity.
- Ensure all materials are available for planned jobs
- Ensure CMMS (SAP) is kept current via sound work order discipline, updating of Bills of Materials, and Standard Job Packages.
- Review equipment PM inspections and frequencies to determine effectiveness, update as required.
- Engage craft, vendors, technical support services, and management in the planning process.
- Ensure safety precautions are included in each planned work order.
- Utilize component tracking and equipment delay data to identify trends and forecasts for future work.
- Work closely with Materials to manage maintenance inventory.
- Develop and assist in formal risk assessments
- Work closely with the Maintenance Scheduler
- Perform other responsibilities as required or assigned
- Certified journeyman with 5-10 years of experience
- Previous planner experience an asset
- Previous project management experience an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written, and listening skills.
- A high level of organizational skills, confidence, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to perform in a self-directed, fast paced, team environment
- High degree of computer literacy. (Microsoft Office and SAP) a definite asset.
- A thorough understanding of Maintenance management
- Knowledge of Maintenance & Reliability terminology and processes.
Please submit resumes to [email protected] including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 103.