Maintenance Superintendent – Maintenance Manager
- Making recommendations on improvements to safety, environment, equipment, business practices, and systems.
- Work closely with Managers in all areas to ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
- Foster and progress a safe work environment that supports company values and beliefs
- Participate in investigation of and reporting on safety, environmental and quality/production incidents
- Provide performance management support to direct reports
- Ensure successful execution of the maintenance activities, including planning, scheduling, and execution within budgetary constraints
- Develop, implement, and review maintenance processes to ensure compliance to policies, standards, regulatory requirements
- Effectively manage inventories of spare parts and maintenance consumables
- Participate in the preparation and management of department budgets
- Provide leadership and focus on continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure standardized procedures, policies and effective processes are developed, adopted and complied with
- Maintain and improve an effective preventive maintenance system that maximizes equipment efficiency and reliabilit
- A trade certificate, technical diploma and/or Engineering degree
- The ideal candidate would have excellent maintenance knowledge of heavy equipment used in mining, heavy industrial or pulp and paper industry
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong computer skills with multiple software applications
- Demonstrated leadership effectiveness
- Salary depends on related experience.
Please submit resume with salary expectations to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected] or call Patricia at 1-877-737-6562 ext. 104.