Our client in White River, Ontario has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Supervisor.
- Work with all supervisors to ensure maximum performance and efficiency.
- Perform all administrative duties (reports: maintenance, timesheets, accidents, performance, training, employee turnover, environment, etc.).
- Review production, quality control, maintenance; downtime and statistical reports and work orders to optimally plan own activities.
- Identify, recommend and/or implement changes designed to improve production procedures, equipment performance, working conditions and product quality to maximize the section’s efficiency.
- Promote and provide a safe workplace, seek improvements, and support Health & Safety program.
- Supervise, direct and coach employees to maximize their effectiveness and maintain a productive work environment.
- Education: Degree in Engineering
- Experience: 5 years in mechanical maintenance
- Maintenance Supervisory experience in the Pulp and Paper industry
Full time permanent day shift
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org including salary expectations and availability or contact Mike MacLeod @ 1 800 339 5917 extension 103.
Job Number: 5240