Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable depending on experience.
- Motivate lead and provide direction and support to the maintenance mechanics in all areas of maintenance while maintaining a positive work environment
- Attend daily start of shift production meetings to review current issues and plan corrective actions
- Communicate and assign daily objectives to maintenance team related to the production plan
- Follow up on assigned duties to staff and effectively supervisor the day to day operation to ensure that standards are met
- Identify and correct daily and weekly variances down time, mistakes, etc. between actual results and scheduled objectives or plan
- Contribute to implement continuous improvement changes in accordance with ISO 9001:2000;
- Ensure compliance with all required legislative safety requirements
- Perform scheduled Preventative Maintenance on machinery and plant support equipment and complete the associated reports;
- Troubleshoot and program machinery using various PLC formats, CNC Tube Benders; Diagnose and repair basic electrical problems with equipment
- Complete all check sheets and records as related to the Preventative Maintenance program, work orders, etc.
- Prepare reports on machinery downtime and other reports as required
- Follow the Safety Lockout procedure
- Equipment maintenance and housekeeping
- Communicate and work effectively with work-team members and other members of the company
- Understand and comply with the worker responsibilities and rights as outlined in the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OH&S) of Ontario, as well as, the Company’s safety rules/procedures in the Employee Handbook
- Understand and comply with policies, procedures and standards of conduct as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- CNC stamping and press experience
- 3-5 years manufacturing environment working with industrial machinery
- 3-5 years supervisor experience.
- Certificate/License in related trade.
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Chris Halliwell at [email protected] .