Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor – CNC / Press Equipment to join their team.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for supervising, providing direction and support. The successful candidate will be responsible for all related maintenance function is order to achieve maximum efficiency and minimize downtime of equipment in our client’s facility.
- Motivate lead and provide direction and support to the maintenance mechanics in all areas of maintenance while maintaining a positive work environment
- Attend daily start of shift production meetings to review current issues and plan corrective actions
- Communicate and assign daily objectives to maintenance team related to the production plan
- Follow up on assigned duties to staff and effectively supervise the day to day operation to ensure that standards are met
- Perform scheduled Preventative Maintenance on machinery and plant support equipment and complete the associated reports;
- Troubleshoot and program machinery using various PLC formats, CNC Tube Benders; Diagnose and repair basic electrical problems with equipment
- Prepare reports on machinery downtime and other reports as required
- Communicate and work effectively with work-team members and other members of the company
- 3-5 years maintenance on CNC stamping and press machines
- 5-7 years manufacturing environment working with industrial machinery, ideally, automotive or aerospace.
- Certificate/License in related trade – CNC Machinist / Millwright / Tool and Die Maker
If you would be interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected].