Our client located in the Windsor area, has an immediate opening for a Master Electrician
Wages – Negotiable – depending on relevant experience.
- Operate within a multi-skilled environment to maintain the plant’s machinery and equipment, while improving processes to minimize disruption to the production line
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment, including PLC and motor controls, safety sensors and relays
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment, including pneumatic and hydraulic systems, drives, bearings, and gears
- Master Electrician License
- Licensed 442A or 309A Electrician
- Strong problem-solving skills related to troubleshooting equipment issues, preferably in a fast-paced manufacturing/industrial environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional team members
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and working conditions
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- Press, Robotics and Welding experience an asset
- Experience working in a stamping environment
- Project coordination experience an asset
- Must be willing to work shifts as needed.
Please submit resumes to [email protected], please include 2 references, salary expectations and availability for interviews or contact Chris Halliwell @ 1 877-737-6562 extension 108.