Our client, located in Windsor ON, has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Designer.
Wage: Negotiable – depending on relevant experience.
- Extensive theoretical and practical experience in structural, machine design and process design.
- Designed and developed of new or modified products, machines, mechanisms and automation system
- Created 3D parts and 2D Drawings of prototypes, jigs, tools, fixtures, mechanical parts for product and assembly, drawings from given parts, 3D mechanical parts models and Assemblies using SolidWorks and Solid edge applications
- Performed transition process from development stage to production
- Managed projects and production processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years’ experience in Machine Design
- Strong Computer Skills: Proficient in AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Solidedge, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- 5years expertise in machinery and mechanical system developing, design and detailed drawing generating including assembly & bills of materials(BOM)
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 104 with any questions.