Our client has an immediate opportunity for a Mechanical Designer to join their team.
Wage: Negotiable depending on experience
- Will be responsible for conceptual designs/sketches and new product design as well as revisions, modifications and approvals of production drawings.
- Complete complex tasks in a given period, adjusting for changing priorities.
- Check drawings for conformity and errors.
- Assist in maintaining und updating drawing files.
- Assist in the engineering of the product
- Other duties which may be assigned on an as-required basis.
- Post-Secondary diploma/certificate in Tooling or Mechanical Engineering
- AutoCAD and 3D software experience
- Automotive & (CNC) Machining experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Extrusion die design experience
- 3 – 5 years experience in mould design, build and machining processes and injection moulding processes
- Must have excellent communications skills
Please submit your resume, 2 references, wage expectations and your interview availability to Patricia MacQueen at [email protected] or call 1-877-737-6562 ext. 104 with any questions.